Subject: Baton passing for CI GEN240902262767 from Isabella Jepsen of Authority Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical Inspection Service of The Danish Environment Protection Agency), see https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=G...
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 11:13:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSBaton passing for CI GEN240902262767 from Isabella Jepsen of Authority 
Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical Inspection Service 
of The Danish Environment Protection Agency), see 
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240902262767

Dear ICSMS User,

The baton for the CI GEN240902262767 is passed to you by Isabella Jepsen of 
Authority Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The Danish Chemical 
Inspection Service of The Danish Environment Protection Agency).

The Directive(s) Cosmetic Products Regulation is(are) assigned to the 
Case-Information.

Comments: Dear collegaue We hereby hand over tjis baton for your futher 
investigation. For your information, the responseble person is placed in 
50411 Tartu in Estonia.

You can open the Product-Information at:

https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240902262767

accepting or rejecting is feasible through the received batons menu located 
in the left menu or dashboard.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS.